WHAT IS AN AGILE HR CERTIFICATION?
The Agile HR Certification is a participant-centric experience with a fundamentally practical and immersive component that customizes sessions according to the needs of the participants. It provides the tools needed to lead the shift from an individual performance-oriented reality to a collective performance with common goals.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS TRAINING?
Adopt the agile mindset that brings out the best in people.
The world is constantly changing and a flexible and adaptive person/organization will have the greatest potential for growth and success.
AGILE HR CERTIFICATION INCLUDES:
Certificate issued by ICAgile
Customized training for participants ( Online : 12 sessions of 2 hours | In person : duration 3 days)
1 session of Agile People Coaching
Exclusive training support materials (videos and articles) with practical examples for preparation
Monitoring the development of the final work that guarantees the ICAgile certificate
Continuous follow-up in a private group with the participants of each training
Early Bird Special Price: 900 €
Only until September 4th.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING?
Generalists or specialists
Leaders and Entrepreneurs
in the area
WHAT ARE THE MAIN CHALLENGES
FROM A DISRUPTIVE JOURNEY?
1. Knowing ways to analyze and recognize employee motivation in a constant, natural and flexible way
2. Eliminate the redundant work of the people management department, making it strategic and sustainable
3. Know how to influence people who do not live the agile values - whether peers, managed or their managers.
4. Create and enhance a Psychological Safety environment
5. Commit people to their own continued growth and development by directing them to focus on their individual strengths rather than the usual focus on gaps
6. Attract, hire and retain the right people with a focus on the social skills needed for an agile culture
7. Develop practices/formats based on principles oriented towards continuous learning instead of standardized training models/policies
8. Hold people individually responsible for their motivation by providing the necessary prerequisites (environment, tools and models) to ensure their commitment
9. Lead the shift from an individual performance-oriented reality – individual goals – to collective performance – collective goals stemming from a common purpose.
10. Change the operating dynamics of departments/divisions in silos to a connection/network connection, boosting individual self-management
11. Move from a fixed career path logic to a mosaic career with full flexibility and openness
12. Customize rewards to the intrinsic motivations of employees, enable 360º recognition done consistently and evaluate salary based on performance.
Experimenting with new approaches, reviewing and discussing concepts with a view to a new way of working!
Ana Rita Bravo
The sessions have been very enriching, with great moments of introspection, both professionally and personally.
Bruno helps us to think outside the box and find solutions to the problem, which is often ourselves.
Disruption and Future!